Thursday 3 December 2015

Term 2 Timetable Starting DECEMBER 7th 2015

Dear Parents, 

Below is the timetable for the second term, which starts MONDAY, DECEMBER 7th, please look at it carefully, as there are a few changes. 

I still need to go swimming on Monday so Mr White and Mrs Brabant will cover Periods 5 and 6 on Monday (Show&Tell and Library). Furthermore, I will be teaching Preschool Art on Fridays. 

We are wrapping up the unit on Community Helpers and due to timetable changes and clashes, Preschool will be carrying out their summative (Living Museum) on Tuesday, December 8th and NOT on Monday. We will be doing this during period 7 on Tuesday, December 8th at 15:30, during their Maths lesson . If you wish to pop in quickly, you are most welcome. Please email me to let me know if you wish to come. 

I will also be sending a hardcopy of the schedule home with your child today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment