Wednesday 16 December 2015

Christmas Market Booth Rota

Below are the times that the students should be at the Preschool booth to help sell. If you are unable to attend the Christmas Market or for some reason are unable to look after your child during the Christmas Market time (11:00-12:00), please let me know. Thank you. 

11:05-11:15 Koki and Lea
11:15-11:25 Jun
11:25-11:35 Joshua and Luna
11:35-11:45 Sosuke
11:45-11:55 Shu


I am copying the information from my previous post regarding pick up and dismissal. 
  • Regular lessons will take place until 10:20. 
  • We will go down to see the performance as a class. After the performance, I will head upstairs with the class and I would like parents to come pick up their child from the Preschool classroom at 10:55. Parents are then responsible for their child until they are helping me at the stall. Parents are responsible for bringing their child to the booth and then picking them up again after the shift. 
  • At 11:55, I would like all parents to bring their child to the Preschool stall so that we can get the gifts from Santa as a whole class. I will be responsible for the class and will then bring them back upstairs to the Preschool Classroom, where they will pack their things and wait for you. 
  • Dismissal of students will be from the Preschool Classroom, so please make your way upstairs after the gift giving. 
  • School finishes at 13 on Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment