Saturday 9 January 2016

Quick Update

Dear Parents,
A great end to an amazing term! 

First of all Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful break and started 2016 well.

I am looking forward to welcoming your child back to the classroom, for what I am certain will be a great start full of new adventures and experiences.

Here are few things for you to note:


  • As the students miss Show&Tell on Monday, I will dedicate one of the lessons on Tuesday to do so. If you could please support this by sending something in for them to share with the class. 


  • Before the holidays, in my post I asked for volunteers to come and talk to the class about a celebration of their choice, in order to support the new Unit of Inquiry. This can be done in any way you feel comfortable with (e.g. through a storybook, powerpoint, poster, craft activity, baking etc..). I'd really appreciate your help. Here are some pointers to include:
    • why do we celebrate it
    • where is it celebrates
    • traditional foods/costumes/dances
If you are interested please send me an email with a date/day preferences. Again it would be great to have you involved!

As for now enjoy the long weekend and I look forward to seeing you next week. 

Best regards, 

Sabina Michelotti 

No comments:

Post a Comment