Tuesday 1 September 2015

WELCOME PRESCHOOL

 Welcome to Ms Michelotti's Preschool Class


I would like to welcome you and your child to Preschool. I am Sabina Michelotti (Ms Michelotti) and will be your child's Classroom Teacher for this year. I am absolutely delighted to have joined DESK this year and to be teaching your children. I am sure we will have a great year. 

I am originally Swiss and Italian but have grown up attending international schools in a number of countries. Upon completing my Bachelor's in Biochemistry, I decided to enter the teaching profession and have since completed my PGCE and worked at International Schools in Switzerland.

So far, each moment spent in this profession has been wonderful and I am excited to embark on this new adventure and journey, here in Kobe, with you and your children.

The classroom is ready and eagerly awaits its new owners, excited to be filled with creative and inquisitive learners.














1 comment:

  1. Lovely class room!! Our kids are very lucky to be able to study here!

    ReplyDelete